- Assisting with the development of the business case and initial change requests
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements management including traceability.
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements & Scope management and communication
- Requirements analysis and validation
- Supporting the design or review of test cases,
- Manage formal changes in scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Functional modelling
- Knowledge and experience with data integration, data store and data
mapping, development, and/or projects essential
- Experience of Storyboarding
- Experience of UML with Feature board
- Logical Mapping of current state to future state
- System Process re-engineering
- Experience of XML/XSLT
- Experience of working in a middleware-based solution environment
- Experience working with IT projects spanning multiple teams and business
- Experience in working projects in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience in re-engineering legacy systems
- Experience in mapping to-be technical solutions
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.