Position: Account Manager (Permanent Market)
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and talented Permanent Account Manager to join our market-leading Public Sector Division. You will be responsible for service delivery and account management in a Permanent capacity into multiple, high-profile Public Sector organisations.
We have a suite of existing, well-developed clients and require a new hire to join our team and build on the excellent standard of contract recruitment already being delivered. Working alongside our Contract Account Managers, you will be required to develop relationships with client stakeholders at varying levels, including IT & Project Managers, HR/Procurement through to Executive Leadership.
The portfolio of clients is outstanding, representing an excellent opportunity for the best candidate to achieve fantastic results.
We'd love someone with 5-10 years of perm IT recruitment experience, but if you are still in the infancy of your recruitment career and can show us that you're highly motivated, career driven and will strive to achieve your goals, we REALLY want to hear from you!!
Who are LA International: -
We are a multi-award winning Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the supply of ICT, Business and Project/Programme personnel to clients in the UK and mainland Europe.
We've been awarded:
- UK's best IT Recruitment Consultancy three times over the last ten years (Recruiter Awards for Excellence)
- UK's Best Public Sector Agency
- The Queens Award for International Trade
- Hot 100 - No1 in the UK IT Industry for Employee Profitability
We have been in business for over 35 years and, with a turnover approaching £250million and growing every year, we are Europe's largest single-site Recruitment Consultancy (source - Recruitment International).
We operate in a fast paced, highly motivating environment, and with some of the most diverse and interesting clients across multiple market sectors.
We offer a flexible working environment, opportunities to travel in the UK and overseas and a vibrant, inclusive environment where hard work and success are encouraged and rewarded.
The Position: The role requires:
* Servicing existing clients
* Actively marketing top-tier candidates into potential clients
* Developing and managing new and existing client relationships
* Identification of high calibre candidates with in demand skills such as Digital, Agile, Cyber Security, Big Data/Analytics and Portfolio Management.
* Qualification and selection of candidates to shortlist
* Managing salary negotiations and offers
* Provision of a high standard of client and candidate care
* Regular client visits throughout the UK
You will need to have a track-record of success within a recruitment environment (ideally IT but other categories will be strongly considered) and be able to demonstrate:
* Prior experience within a Permanent recruitment role
* Drive to succeed in a competitive marketplace
* Passion for achieving and surpassing targets
* A track record of providing outstanding customer care
* Capability to work professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team
Benefits of Working for us
The benefits of working for us include:
* Excellent salary and attractive, uncapped commission structure
* Industry Leading Professional Development and Training Programmes
* Excellent career progression opportunities - 82% of our Senior Management team are recruited internally
* Flexible Working Environment
* Industry-leading company car scheme (BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Jaguar)
* Generous Holiday allowance that increases with tenure
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme with contributions
* Sales based incentives awards (European Trips, Sports Car Weekends, Luxury Hampers, etc.)
* Quarterly Corporate Social Events
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.