Network Engineer (Junior, Mid-range, Senior)
Farnborough based (Occasional travel to Malvern)
12 Month contract
Daily rates - £300 - £550 per day (DOE)
***Role outside of IR35***
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a world leading organisation, a true market leader in their field. We are looking for a number of Network Engineer's to join the team in Farnborough. We are looking for multiple Engineers, with various levels of experience.
Keys Skills & Experience:
Junior Network Engineer:
· CCNA or equivalent experience
· Routing and Switching experience (Catalyst Switches)
· Security experience (ASA Next Gen firewalls configuration and build from template)
· Experience in completing moves and changes,
o 802.1x RADIUS Server configuration
o TACACS configuration
Mid-Range Network Engineer:
· CCNP or equivalent experience
· Routing and Switches experience (CISCO ASR\ISR & Catalyst 2960X\9200)
· Migration of Cisco Catalyst 2960X IOS to Catalyst 9200, including QoS, 802.1x, TACACs configurations
· F5 Load balancer
· CISCO ISE administration, i.e. on-board Network Devices, and endpoints.
· Cisco ASA Firewall policy for migration to VMWare NSX
· VMWARE, NSX experience (Firewalls, routing, switching)
· Wireless LAN controllers experience for system upgrades and testing of new WAP models
· Supporting senior Network engineer on automation and scripting on builds, current repetitive tasks and building automation for future migrations
High-end Network Engineer:
· CCNP or equivalent.
· Automation and orchestration experience using existing toolset or propose alternative toolsets.
o Basic move and changes of port configurations
· SolarWinds experience
o Network Config Manager configuration
o Compliance monitoring
o Automation and scripting
· Work with customer team for documentation development
· Team management \ mentoring of customer engineers
This is an excellent opportunity on a long term programme of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will respond as soon as possible.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.