You will be covering 2 sites in London to support users following deployment of new End User Devices and Windows 10. You will be responsible for floorwalking to resolve any issues following the deployment and supporting staff i.e. helping to install any missing software, help them to map drives, connections to the network etc. They are also installing in wi-fi at sites therefore you will need to help with this installation.
Engineers will need to have experience of Windows 10 and SCCM and will have excellent customer service skills.
Essential Skills include:
* Substantive experience in a technical support role, supporting PC hardware and software and PC networks
* Experience of hardware configuration and LAN connectivity
* Experience/knowledge of PC and LAN hardware devices
* Experience/knowledge Microsoft operating systems and network software
* Experience/knowledge Microsoft application software
* Evidence of excellent customer service skills and a commitment to improving services and performance for end users.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.