The successful candidate will be a SQL Database expert with BI Skills. They will liaise across the organisation with Database Leads, Informatics lead, Projects and Transformation teams to distribute best practice on projects and to troubleshoot problems. This includes SQL Server Clusters, Oracle, Postgres and other Relational Database Management System (RDBMSs), such as Intersystem cache.
The post holder will also have key BI Developer Skills and will be accountable for development and support of the trusts Data Warehouse.
Essential Skills include:
* MS SQL Server
* SAN and RAID environments
* Change Control
* MS SQL in a VMWare Server environment
* Supporting high volume of Database - Clinical and Non Clinical
* Supporting high volume of Database Servers.
* Install and Configure SQL with best practice,
* SQL Tools and Maintenance tools.
* DBA day to day maintenance,
* Setting up agent jobs,
* Kimball Data warehousing is useful
* SSIS - package design,
* Various sources (txt, excel, database, xml) mainly Execute SQL Task and Data Flow Task
* Loop containers, derived columns, data conversion
* T-SQL programming,
* DML and DDL commands, cursors, loops, dynamic SQL,
* Working with 1000s of lines stored procedures, query optimisation.
* Experience in ETL Process.
* Experience in supporting Tableau.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.