Java Developer SC / DV Cleared - Developer in a small team, developing and supporting a major secure Content Services solution based on Documentum Server and Documentum D2.
* Proposing, developing and unit testing innovative solutions in response to often indistinct customer requirements
* Building developments into cohesive releases that can be functionally tested and delivered in separate environments
* Participation in customer meetings and demonstrations
* Liaising with Service Management to diagnose and deliver development fixes
* Supporting engineering and testing activities
* Strong Java development skills which must include either Documentum, or Google Web Toolkit and Sencha GXT in a Content Services/ECM context
* Experience working with MOD or other large central government departments
* Documentum D2
* Experience of working in a large commercial delivery programme
* Skills in Eclipse IDE, ANT, source control
* Skills in some or all of xPlore, Business Object Framework, Records Manager
* Defensive programming skills and experiences with security assurance processes pertinent for implementation of secure systems/subsystems to MOD and Government security standards
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.