The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of 8-10 eforms and workflows to be used by clinicians. You will be liaising with users or specialists to understand the current paper based forms that need to be created electronically to link up with a clinical system.
The successful candidate will have either a degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience with an active interest and some experience in coding.
Essential Skills and experience include:
* Degree in Computer Science or similar would be preferred, alternatively an interest in coding
* Knowledge of HTML
* Knowledge of e-forms and workflow - can sequence in a logical order with what comes first, next, last etc
* Knowledge in the application of metadata - looking at pre-populating data that has already been entered to save repetition with information re-use. SQL fields.
* Troubleshooting any issues with forms that are developed
* Happy to deal with end-users or other staff regarding defined requirements for forms being designed
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.