We have a contract opportunity for a highly motivated React JS software engineer to join our client's Business and Fulfilment Services Engineering team. This role is to work with a newly formed team on a project developing with Azure technologies to deliver products to customers and Operational functionality to business users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Working closely with Software Engineers and Test Analysts, ensuring work meets the requirements and ambitions of our stakeholders, whilst contributing to effective agile delivery
* Creating the initial front-end framework, using React JS - and associated pipelines in Azure Devops.
* Collaborative working and knowledge sharing will be required to enable the other developers to build on top of the framework of styles and front-end code.
* Contributing to the team's daily stand-ups, planning and retrospectives. Ensure best practices are used, and team and project quality standards are adhered to.
Experience & Technologies:
* Strong demonstrable knowledge and experience of projects using ReactJS
* Strong demonstrable knowledge and experience of CSS and HTML
* Experience of Azure and Devops would be an advantage
* Creating and utilising release pipelines for CI/CD
* Good knowledge of agile methodologies and software engineering best practice
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.