- Implementing and maintaining a quality assurance framework
- Assist the project team with process design and implementation to ensure effective quality control and assurance procedures are implemented
- Managing quality assurance reporting and liaison with appropriate project team and operational colleagues to take action and resolve issues
- Act as the senior point of contact for all assurance and quality issues
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of design and implementation of assurance frameworks in an operational environment.
- The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of quality and governance processes.
- Proven ability to understand and interpret process/ analytical data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a close working team and delivering on business objectives.
- Good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Highly Motivated, committed and passionate in what you do.
- Can work with focus and pace
- Flexibility in approach, comfortable working in an environment that is fast moving and subject to ongoing change.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.