The successful candidate will lead on technical and non-technical planning against current and emerging cyber threats.
- The Strategy must be written in practical rather than academic terms, providing a clear list of outcomes and the order in which they must be delivered.
- The Strategy must be written in business language, not in purely technical terms.
- The complete version will contain a list of practical, achievable objectives that will be supported by a Delivery Plan.
- The Strategy must enable the CISO to take a clear lead on cyber security planning and response for the organisation.
- The Deputy CISO must be able to use the Strategy to lead on cyber investment prioritisation and leadership.
- The Strategy must inform the development of the Cyber Target Operating Model.
- The Delivery Plan must provide the Cyber Security Programme with goals and objectives for each year from 2020 to 2023.
We are looking for candidates who have previous demonstrable experience of producing Cyber Security Strategies or Roadmaps, preferably within a Central Government environment. Candidates will also hold current SC level security clearance.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.