o Ability to thoroughly understand and document an installation and configuration of applications
o Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve Application Installation issues
o Exercises independent judgement and best practices to identify and select a solution.
o Will seek advice in order to make decisions on complex application discovery requirements
o Works with and under the direction of the Team Lead and designated staff.
o Provides technical support and input during the Application Packaging phase
* Demonstrates ability to follow account specific Standards and Guidelines.
* Demonstrates understanding of Application Management Lifecycle.
* Demonstrates :-
o understanding in 32/64 bit Operating System Architecture.
o technical background in the Windows Registry.
o strong troubleshooting techniques
o strong communication skills to both technical and non-technical staff.
o strong documentation writing of technical requirements
* Ability to understand automated Enterprise Software Delivery solutions such as Radia / HPCA, SCCM etc.
* Contributes to knowledge sharing and process improvement within the team, and associated audience.
* Will provide advice to colleagues in order to help make decisions on application discovery issues, or as required to enable the timely production of a completed
application discovery request and associated documentation.
* Desirable experience or knowledge in Application Compatibility and Application Packaging Workspace.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.