A well respected client in the Greater Manchester area are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to deliver a consistent high quality ICT Service Desk support service for their customers.
* Provision of telephone, and remote support
* Handle telephone, email, electronic and other requests, from service customers in a professional manner.
* Communicate updates and set clear service expectations with service customers
* Promote the Service Desk as a single point of contact for customer ICT needs, taking ownership for all logged incidents and service requests.
* Ensure all service requests and incidents are successfully and accurately recorded and managed in the Service Desk's incident management system.
* Service requests should be prioritised and dealt with according to agreed business priorities or customer needs.
* Resolve incidents and service requests whenever possible at first line. Observing and meeting any agreed first contact response and resolution targets.
* Monitor and escalate incidents and service requests that can not be resolved at first or second line.
* Work with other ICT staff and third line support teams effectively (including internal development teams, business stakeholders, external partners, suppliers or other resolver groups) to ensure delivery of end-to-end ICT support services.
* Manage 3rd party suppliers communications and responses, ensuring effective and time bound resolutions
* Observe ICT service levels and achieve targets whilst working as part of a team to deliver consistent service, escalating incidents and service requests before they breach
* Perform daily checks to ensure scheduled and routine tasks have been completed.
* Maintain the ICT asset register
* Communicate ICT service announcements to the business
* Contribute towards the maintenance and, upkeep of the ICT knowledge base
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.