* Providing the one stop shop (new and existing) for all contractual change queries/requests for any business user on any Field Partner contract
* Develop briefings detailing any contract changes for both operational and exec consumption.
* Manage the Change Control register to ensure it is always up to date and participate in required Commercial reviews as needed.
* Drive continuous improvement in this area, learning lessons and implementing positive change to increase Openreach's capability in managing all contract change events.
* Ensure that all contract change requests are supported by originating stakeholders and engage for Legal support as required.
* Provide guidance to group Procurement to ensure priority activites are undertaken and that Openreach contract changes meet Openreach needs.
* Support & maintain a specific commercial risks register and ensure it's linkage to the wider Partner Management risk register
* Advise contract specialists, procurement and operations on risks from contract changes
* Advise Operations SOR and schedule creation in conjunction with Legal and procurement to simplify changes.
* Maintain strong governanace across contract definitions and maintain a current contract and an audit trail of all changes,sign off and rationale
* Champion standardisation of contracts where possible ( pan openreach)using standard form of contract as agreed with the exec.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.