Security Consultant - SC Cleared
A number of Security Consultants are required for a client based in Basingstoke. Advising on security requirements and risks, contributing to the Security Assurance of relevant deliverables and evidence in the form of documentation, processes, test plans, reports and risk management activity.
* Identification of cyber security risks and development of strategies for risk management.
* Provision of cyber security control recommendations aimed at providing through life management of identified risks.
* Development and documentation of risk management plans
* Continuous management of identified risks
* Creation and continued review of cyber security policies and procedures
* Conduct of checks, reviews and audits and provision of reports
* Attendance at Security reviews and Security Working Groups
Desirable qualifications: NCSC Cyber Certified Professional Lead Security Information Risk Advisor or (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional
This role is based in Basingstoke and will be starting in February.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.