* Be responsible for the implementation and development of Security Target Operating Model
* Provide project leadership which will contribute to the development and delivery of the protective monitoring capability.
* You will have significant experience setting up (in defined phases) a Security TOM which will enhance threat and vulnerability management capability.
* You will be familiar with, and have experience of, NIST CSF (Cyber Security Framework) architecture and be able to apply this to the project requirements.
* You will play a key role in defining and implementing the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and should be able to demonstrate strong experience in this area.
Essential skills and experience:
* Demonstrable successful experience in a similar role dealing with complex multi-supplier environments
* Relevant security domain knowledge and expertise.
* Security Target Operating Model (TOM) delivery knowledge and experience.
* Qualified Project Management Practitioner
* Excellent knowledge of project management and transformation/ business change techniques.
* Proven ability to form, lead and manage diverse expert teams and build effective relationships across organisational boundaries based on credibility and trust.
* Proven ability to successfully communicate with, influence and persuade diverse stakeholders.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required to troubleshoot projects
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Ability to produce high-quality project management documentation.
* Highly Proficient in relevant office productivity packages (Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.