1. Produce Addendum/Appendix to existing system LLD with enhancements and configuration updates.
2. Define Process Requirements and produce process documents for:
a. Service Desk Management (Raising of tickets using existing software)
b. Account generation/termination process
c. System monitoring process
d. Support Activities (Including Update Cycles)
3. Configuration Change - Network Changes
a. Undertake changes to the system network configuration due to site specific conditions.
4. Configuration Change - Credential Update
a. Reissue all system certificates across the capability.
b. Re-password all system accounts and existing accounts on the capability process created in 2) above.
5. Configuration Change - Audit Capabilities
a. Perform configuration changes to the Audit capabilities to enhance and increase the
6. Configuration Change - Backup Services
a. Perform configurations changes to the backup capability. This would be limited to
modification of backup schedules and backup target items.
7. Build Activity - Internet Facing Laptop Technical Tasking Document for M2 and M3 Requirements
a. Build in accordance with a provided LLD a laptop for internet use.
8. Testing - Perform Functional Testing
a. Perform functional testing prior to PENTEST and post configuration changes to ensure
functionality of system is as expected.
9. Testing - Functional Testing Acceptance
a. Formally record testing has been accepted/denied.
10. Testing - Remediation post Penetration/Functional Testing
a. Perform necessary configurations changes to remedy issues identified during
11. Configuration Change - Access Controls
a. Provide new access accounts in accordance with processes for the System Integrator.
12. Configuration Change - Update Cycles
a. Provide ongoing monthly system updates to the system estate.
14. System Handover - OSR to SI Transfer
a. Provide a comprehensive handover with the incoming SI.
15. The supplier shall produce, document and demonstrate a repeatable virtual tenant platform build. The platform will comprise virtual servers, OSs, configuration, accounts and applications. The build tooling will include VMWare vRealise Automation and Red Hat Ansible. The Atkins team will provide a schedule of the components required together with success measures during a start-up workshop.
16. Configuration Change - VDI environment deployment Technical Tasking Document
a. Deploy a VDI environment on the existing infrastructure hardware. This will be based on standard Microsoft deployment models within a VMware/Microsoft Environment
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.