* Delivering secure, reliable and scalable software, and supporting your team with technical tasks when needed
* Evaluating and advising on design choices and ensuring that software is high quality and balances technical and business considerations
* Defining and documenting test cases for new systems and maintaining live systems to ensure ongoing performance
* Evolving new approaches/solutions with other professions through discoveries, maintaining a focus on development and deployment
* Helping prioritise and direct technical tasks across your team, to balance new and live services
* Design expertise for SailPoint IdentityNow
* Business process & approval process for SailPoint
* The analysis of requirements for identity services, along with the low-level design of SailPoint solutions
* Expertise in federating SailPoint IDN with Azure IDP
* Delivering PoC environments/solutions to clearly defined priorities
* Configuration of identity upload, approval processes and roles/entitlements/access profiles for IdentityNow.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.