HEAD OF SITE OPERATIONS
3 MONTHS INITIALLY
BASED IN PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRE
We have an excellent opportunity for an initial 3 month contract for a Head of Site Operations working with our National Health Service. This role is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire but could have some remote working opportunities. The role is inside IR35.
- Lead the operational day to day flow of patients through emergency and elective
pathways, ensuring safety and capacity is utilised appropriately;
- Lead on the coordination of activity across operational divisions to make risk-based
decisions on approaches to managing day to day capacity and flow and balancing
issues and decisions across multiple sites;
- Provide visible proactive leadership to the site operations centre, complex discharge
team and transport team, acting as the key senior lead for issues, challenges, and
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day running of the site and bed
management team, delivering key quality, performance and financial plans, achieving
key service improvements within the team and line management of designated staff;
- Working in partnership with key operational leads, drive operational performance
against agreed Trust and National KPI's ensuring safe, responsive services;
- Act as the Trust representative in system wide approaches to managing capacity and
flow including involvement in escalation calls and routine resilience forums;
- Lead on corporate activities in support of maintaining capacity and flow across
operational divisions, including but not limited to running the organisations winter response; escalation and capacity incident management as required.
If this role is of interest, please apply for your CV to reach me directly.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.