SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
£350 MAX PAY
* Participating in the negotiation of contracts, providing advice & direction on the provision and availability of GFA to industry partners.
* Participate in applying knowledge to each project with training sessions, on job support including planning / onboarding new projects.
* Obtain forecast of future GFA deliverables for each project and plan the supply of the GFA.
* Provide general advice and guidance to the Programme Head and management team on GFA matters.
* Facilitate the discretionary process to enable changes/ new requirements to be actioned.
* Accounting & tracking of all GFA supplied to both the TP & Project Suppliers. Maintain and update GFA tracker.
* Attend Project reviews and Stand-up meetings as necessary.
* Oversee the usage of all GFA to ensure efficient & effective use of all GFA assets across the Delivery Teams
* Arranging the provision of GFA if not available from stock & initiate mitigation plans where necessary.BC
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.