My client is looking for an outstanding Senior Technical Architect with experience of public cloud microservices and API-led architectures who wants to contribute to demanding exciting and highly scalable digital services for the UK Government and be part of changing the face of public services with the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people. Their Technical Architects lead deliver and support architecture designs as part of multi-functional agile delivery teams. This role is remote until Covid restrictions lift. Please note that this role is inside IR35 and will required working via an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
Essential Skills and experience:
* Agile / DevOps delivery methodologies and best practice
* Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) delivery methods / best practice
* Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Serverless and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) deployment technologies design patterns tools and best practices
* Microservices and API-led architecture and integrations design
* Strong systems and software architecture and design experience
* Application Integration and Infrastructure architecture frameworks best practice
* Cloud and infrastructure architectures and framework
* Solid with Public (private) cloud technologies - especially strong AWS skills and experience
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.