My client is looking for a Integration Test Lead to assist on an initial 3-6 months contract Inside IR35.
***The ideal candidate is likely to be an Integration specialist with exposure on development and test, rather than an Integration Tester***
* Design, code, test, build and maintain Trust interfaces. It is expected that the post
holder will build, test, install and maintain interfaces on behalf of the Trust using a
variety of programming and application development tools.
* Develop and implement solutions for improving the flexibility and efficiency of
systems integration, reducing the complexity of information systems in a cost effective manner, for example by avoiding point-to-point interfaces or capitalising on
existing systems through integration initiatives.
* Define the architecture and technology standards for all applications/system
architectures and their integration, and ensure those standards are published,
updated and made widely available. The scope of this includes existing solutions and
systems which should be reviewed and replaced where appropriate.
* Provide Technical support and incident and problem management through to
* Establish quality assurance processes including the development of detailed test
plans and scenarios, technical sign off procedures, formal documented change and
release management controls, processes and procedures etc.
* Ensure new technology, applications and platforms have an appropriate level of
future capacity, capability and functionality whilst maintaining strong authentication
controls, where required.
Daily rate £284.47pd (Inside IR35)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.