LA International is a direct supplier to NATO/AAS Framework to provide T&M contractors. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a large International Defence Organisation and work alongside emerging technologies within NATO.
We are currently looking for the following skillset and capabilities:
Please be aware that due to the Urgency of this role that it would be advantageous to hold a current National Clearance or NATO Clearance.
Under the supervision and the direction of the Head Financial Strategy and Policy, the incumbent will perform duties including but not limited to the following:
- Draft and coordinate approval and implementation of process flows, process improvements, standard operating procedures, and instructions in any area of financial management including record management of services, procure to pay, project to cash, project master data management, reporting, and accounting;
- Manage the Finance Directorate reference library of business processes, process owners and process leaders and ensure alignment with other Directorates;
- Drive and contribute to the development and update of business process documentation: SOPs, process flows and user instructions;
Finance Transformation and Continuous Improvement
- Identify and analyse opportunities for improvement;
- Facilitate process reviews with process stakeholders (within and outside of the Finance Directorate) and technical resources;
- Coordinate the implementation of improvements;
- Update business process documentation and key performance indicators.
- Draft and coordinate functional business requirements for implementation of process improvements.
- Performs any other duties as may be required.
Skills and Experience
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in consulting or audit in the area of financial management, i.e. documentation, analysis, implementation and improvement of end-to-end business processes with a focus on financial implications, including governance and internal controls
- Experience in the areas of project and business process management
- The ability to analyse processes and scenarios and develop well founded recommendations taking account of the business environment and technical constraints
- Strong communications skills, particularly in producing presentations, business requirements and briefings in the English language;
- Ability to facilitate workshops, take initiative and a flexible approach
- Experience in performance assessment (Financial or organizational), metrics definition, and performance reporting
- Experience in documenting business process into swimlane diagrams, standard operating procedures and desktop instructions
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
Additional Requirements (Nice To Have)
- Use of business process documentation software (e.g. Visio, Aris,…)
- Ability to assess financial implications of non-financial processes;
- Use of accounting software (Oracle R12 Financials Application or another major ERP tool);
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
- Experience in implementation of ERP systems
- Used to work against deadlines with minimum supervision
Location: Mons Belgium