Key Skills the candidates must have:
* Extensive Data Architecture experience
* CRM implementation or Migration experience
* Strong data background
The candidates will be expected to be involved in a wide range of tasks which will include:
* Drives and facilitates the right discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives
* Create and maintain business capability, data, process and technology inventories. Work with multiple capability and functional teams to gather and document the structure of UKRI's business and technology landscape.
* Lead, build, manage, enhance business capability model along maturity / optimization framework to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap
* Partner in the strategic planning process by providing input to the scope definition of strategic initiatives leveraging capabilities, creating capability Heatmaps to provide visibility to impacts, dependencies, overlaps and opportunities. Key Deliverables include (but not limited to): Capability Model, Capability Heatmaps, Capability Maturity Assessments, Capability Impact Assessments, Capability Health Assessments & Capability Roadmaps
* Works closely with Domain architects and leaders to develop domain roadmaps
* Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver business architecture artifacts needed for End to End Architecture & Solution Architecture Approach deliverables
* Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and is able to focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
* Advocate and drive adoption of "best practices" to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the enterprise
* Takes an active role in enterprise portfolio investment strategies by assessing and rationalizing proposed enterprise capabilities
* Business thinking and highly strategic in order to define practical solutions that align with corporate strategy
* Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation
Duration: Initial 6 months
Location: Fully remote
Daily rate: £600-£650PD Inside IR35 (Experience dependent)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.