We are looking for a DV cleared Infrastructure Architect to working in close partnership with our customer/supplier team(s) teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
*Proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative technical solutions
*Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
*Extensive knowledge of the design and implementation of secure, highly resilient, large scale infrastructures
*Experience of working directly with customers to define and elaborate infrastructure requirements
*Experience of deploying production implementations with successful project completion and service transition
*Experience of designing Infrastructure solutions to be compliant with security standards
*Knowledge of automation tooling to facilitate CI/CD approaches to IaC
*Solution Design/Definition Experience supporting bid, transition and transformation activities
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Tech experience to cover VMWare, Cloud, strong Wintel background, Cisco.
The correct candidate will start asap on a contract initially until 31/03/2022 with extensions almost guaranteed. The role will be working between Hook and Basingstoke. Due to the nature of the role, an active DV clearance is essential.
To be considered please send through an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.