6+ month contract
£610pd inside IR35
London - remote working with supplier site travel required.
We are currently looking for a test manager to work for one of our government clients.
- Integration, Test, Verification, and Acceptance Manager.
- Ideally have a broad knowledge of and experience in the engineering lifecycle of Airborne Communication/Mission Systems and a Service Support solution.
- Govern and manage Network Certification and Qualification of the System
- Direct, motivate and provide leadership for the project technical leads and the broader programme team
- Implement and manage progressive acceptance against customer requirements
- Able to technically mentor and instruct engineers
- Good understanding of Risk Management
- Manage and deliver contract documents (Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Specs etc.) and event deliverables
-Ensure the Integration, Test, Verification, and Acceptance governance structure is defined and maintained, and that the structure is aligned between programme and project levels
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.