Information Security Consultant - SC Cleared
An information security consultant is needed. You will advise on security requirements and risks, contributing to the Security Assurance of relevant deliverables and evidence in the form of documentation, processes, plans, reports and risk management activity. Knowledge of a variety of information security standards will be needed (ISO, NCSC, JSP).
* Identification of cyber security risks and development of strategies for risk management.
* Provision of cyber security control recommendations aimed at providing through life management of identified risks.
* Development and documentation of risk management plans
* Continuous management of identified risks
* Creation and continued review of cyber security policies and procedures
* Technical understanding of security including software, firmware, cryptography
This role is based from home and will require travel to other sites at times, including Luton and Bristol. The contract will initially be to the end of the year.
To be considered for the role please send over your latest CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.