User Acceptance Testing Manager - Inside IR35 - 12 months - Hybrid working
Our client is looking for a User Acceptance Testing Manager
This role will, in conjunction with the Test Manager and Business Deployment Manager, manage the preparation and execution of UAT of the program ensuring a risk assessed set of business testing scenarios are covered
This will include the management and as needed development of UAT scripts, schedules, and business coordination to support a testing cycle that build user confidence and mitigates go live risks through the UAT cycles and defect resolution.
The UAT Manager will:
* In conjunction with the Global Process Owners and workstream leads document effective testing plans, business scenarios, scripts, processes, tools and reporting that encompass both quality and assurance of the solution with full traceability back to requirements/user stories.
* Log acceptance criteria and report progress against these in conjunction with the GPO and SME teams
* Have hands-on test experience and a willingness to collaborate, get involved and problem solve.
* At least 3 years' experience in UAT in a complex transformation programme.
* Proven track record in managing UAT and related artefacts & tracking/documentation with stakeholders spread over a large geographical area.
* Experience working in an agile software development environment (scrum), with comprehensive understanding of testing and quality assurance methodologies.
* Ability to effectively engage with stakeholders in both written and verbal communications.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to work from home as well as office based, experience with remote access and tools.
Connected leaders' behaviours Experience you would be expected to have
* Bold decision maker
* Collaborative partner
* Inspiring communicator
* UAT management experience in a large, complex, and multi-national organisation.
* System enabled Functional change experience.
* SAP HANA exposure.
* Agile & lean delivery practices.
Please send in an up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.