User Acceptance Testing Defect Manager - 12 months - Inside IR35 - Hybrid working
Our client is looking for a User Acceptance Testing Defect Manager
This role will, in conjunction with the Test Manager and Business Deployment Manager, manage the investigation, follow up and resolutions of defects within out UAT cycle, ensuring business requirement and technical effort are transparent and fully included in the assessment of resolution paths
This will include the coordination of stakeholder and tester inputs when assessing defects and facilitating a quick response to the proposed resolution method.
There will be pressure both on scope and timelines which is why previous UAT defect management (user side) is a must. You will be expected to liaise with a group of business testers of 100+ given the scale and complexity of the client. You'll need to be able to think ahead, and plan in a fast changing environment. It is critical that an effective SAP UAT defect management experience is within the job holders direct and recent experience.
The UAT Defect Manager will:
* In conjunction with the Global Process Owners and wider test team, document defects, their proposed resolution and closure to acceptance criteria
* Influence defect resolution based on previous experience of how different types of defects can be addressed in the most efficient and effective way, both pre and post go live
* Have hands-on system and test experience and a willingness to collaborate by getting involved and solving problems.
* At least 3 years' experience in defect resolution within the context of UAT in a complex transformation programme.
* Proven track record in facilitating defect resolution and all relevant agreement/document trail
* Experience working in an agile software development environment (scrum), with comprehensive understanding of testing and quality assurance methodologies.
* Ability to effectively engage with stakeholders in both written and verbal communications.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to work from home as well as office based, experience with remote access and tools.
Connected leaders' behaviours Experience you would be expected to have
* Bold decision maker
* Collaborative partner
* Inspiring communicator
* Defect management experience in a large, complex, and multi-national organisation.
* System enabled Functional change experience.
* SAP HANA exposure.
Please send in an up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.