We are currently have a contract opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join a service desk team for an initial 3 months.
The role offers a rate of up to £125 per day inside iR35. This role also offers a hybrid model of working.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be offering daily support for our client and their customers.
Service Desk experience of first line support would be advantageous however are looking for candidates who have the following:
* A clear and customer focused approach.
* A thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems
* Good understanding of networked printers
* Check computer hardware and printers (HDD, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
* Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
* Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and equipment
* Experience of AV support
* Good knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office 365 and Apps Anywhere
* Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (debugging etc.)
* Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
* Experience of Apple Mac support and configuration advantageous
* ITIL awareness / certification
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.