Responsible to lead a sourcing process for high value-high complexity, multi years, multi commodity projects, requiring Stakeholders alignment and validation at the highest level and partnering with Strategic vendors for core areas of our business: network - mobile network elements (equipment and services), IT investments (network tools and IT enterprise).
- Ensures the compliance with purchasing processes, contracts, and internal
procedures and working methods
Degree & Specific expertise:
- procurement experience
- Sourcing techniques
- Negotiation techniques and skills
- Project Management awareness
- Knowledge of legal and contractual aspects
- Strategic Purchasing Expertise
- Relevant experience in the defined P&S
- Strong organisation skills, good knowledge of planning and methods
- Communication (listen and respond), influencing, conflict management skills
- Fluency in Dutch/French and English
Must be able to work in Belgium 2 days per week
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.