● Provide clerical support multiple high-ranking members of staff.
● Proactively plan and manage diaries in line with business and her priorities.
● Prioritise and respond to (where appropriate) emails in an appropriate and timely
● Use initiative, working independently to provide an excellent and consistent service to
stakeholders i.e. departments, agencies and external businesses.
● Ensure efficient and effective use of the SMTs, responding to last minute changes and
accommodating unexpected, urgent requests.
● Taking and tracking actions from key SMT led meetings
● Coordinate, manage and organise the logistics of meetings and visits, including
coordinating availability, checking attendance, and managing cast lists
● Ensure that the SMT is prepared in advance of meetings and events with agendas,
relevant information and documents
● Develop strong relationships with stakeholders, including officials within the
department, in other government departments and external stakeholders.
● Manage ad hoc work requests from private office, in addition to a core workload
supporting the SMT
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.