Project Manager - Bid Experience - SC clearance needed
The role is broad in terms of the breadth of assignments that it is designed to cover: At entry level it's could cover the delivery of moderately large, complex projects. However, at other end of the scale it could cover the delivery of very large, highly complex Project(s), programmes or project portfolios. The common factors though include
* End to end ownership / responsibility of all aspects of delivery.
* Responsibility for creating the environment for teams to succeed (i.e. removing internal barriers, ensuring customer dependencies are met etc.)
* Potential to cover any or all stages of the delivery lifecycle.
* Complex Work Breakdown Structure.
* Highly-developed project management skills with experience of delivering technical solutions to Enterprise customers.
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* High degree of personal resilience.
* Commercialy and finiancially astute and able to sieze opportunities to improve profit or new business.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a culture of high performance.
* Ability to manage complexity.
* Ability to work with complete independence /. Autonomy.
* Boldness. Ability to remove internal / external barriers.
* Ability to network and form relationships. Expected to have a good internal network.
* Great stakeholder management skills. Ability to work with multiple internal and external partners to deliver great outcomes for our customers and business.
* Negotiation, communication and decision-making skills.
* Ability to interpret Commercial Contracts and identify area of risk / opportunity.
* Ability to understand and assess risk.
* Demonstrate initiative.
* Ability to build a culture of continuous learning and development and mutual support.
* Ability to coach for great performance, including being able to articulate what fantastic performance looks like.
* Ability to connect with our customers and grasp the challenges faced by their business.
* Role model for other Project Managers.
* An Awareness of ITIL Processes and Procedures
Network technologies. Ideally this should be in a range of industry sectors.
* Expected to have attained an advanced project management qualification - Prince 2 Practitioner, MSP, APM RPP etc.
* Working with customers in leadership roles (i.e. IT Manager, Programme Manager etc.).
* Financial tracking and management of a large programme.
* Creating Stakeholder management and Communication Plans.
* Manging significant risk.
* Knocking down internal barriers and issues that exist in other parts of the business.
* Building and managing teams.
* Experience of producing accurate and timely management information to support decision making.
*** Must be willing to go through Security Clearance vetting process. (4-6 weeks approx) ***
Please send in your up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.