Configuration Engineer - SC Cleared
A Configuration Engineer is needed for client based in Somerset. You will assist in managing Configuration Management Processes and activities, ensuring accurate configuration data is delivered within the required timescales.
- Preparation and delivery of configuration deliverables in accordance with procedures and contractual requirements, including configuration management plans.
- Processing of Change Requests and Change Collectors in a timely manner from point of initiation through to operational implementation.
- Deliver timely Configuration Management reports & management information, including configuration status reports, KPIs and trackers in line with a defined frequency.
- Prepare and submit change Proposal forms required for Customer Approval
- Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in establishing configuration baselines, including the preparation of standards, configured items lists & baseline establishment lists.
The initial contract is for 6 months. This requires site working five days per week, dropping to 2 to 3 days after the first 3 months.
For the application please send across an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.