Data Manager moving to Data Stage 21/22
* Experience of working in customer facing roles and liaising with end users
* Experience of defect investigation, diagnosis and fix
* Technical experience with the Cognos performance management suite (Planning Analytics, Cognos Analytics etc.), Oracle data warehouses and Data Manager ETL tool
* Experience of design and Implementation of live support processes
* High level understanding of account and financial business processes (O2C, P2P, R2R etc.) or experience of Providing support to a financial system
* Supporting and troubleshooting live and development systems/environments.
* Defect investigation, diagnosis and fix
* Design and Implementation of live support processes
* Provision of knowledge transfer to in-house resources
* Update and produce system documentation relating to any changes applied
* Update and produce training materials.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.