REQUIRED: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
LOCATION: LOSSIEMOUTH, MORAY - FT ONSITE 5 DAYS PER WEEK
DURATION: 6 MONTHS INITIAL CONTRACT
IR35 STATUS: INSIDE
This exciting new role will provide Spare Parts and Logistics support to the UK P-8A Aircraft Sustainment Programme.
As a key member of the on-site Supply Chain Operations team, you will be the intermediary between the operational maintainers, the Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation and the rest of the Supply Chain team - Assessing demands, working with the maintainers to answer queries and set priorities for aircraft on check in the hangar as well as those operational on the line.
Communication is a key skill - you must be able to collate and present large amounts of information concisely and clearly to all levels of the team. You will be expected to report on demand progress to the customer and the programme team at regular update meetings and to support your colleagues to gather and present data in support of the contract.
* Execute Supplier Management and Procurement responsibilities, ensuring compliance with associated Boeing processes
* Integrate Programme, customer product and in-service strategies into overall Supply Chain solution development
* Establish flexible and innovative contracting strategies
* Prepare and execute negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements including Proprietary Information Agreements
* Conduct Risk, Issue and Opportunity management
* Support the management of supply and demand schedules, supplier quality delivery and financial performance
* Initiate and execute supplier improvement activities and integrate results into contracting strategies
* Provide strategic and transactional support to the purchase of goods and services
* Support the development and maintenance of relationships within a demanding multi-stakeholder environment.
* Boeing is seeking an experienced procurement professional with procurement life-cycle experience to join the team as a Procurement Agent who will be able to:
* Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience supporting cross-functional teams
* Ability to obtain UK BPSS security clearance
* Strong communication and relationship management are critical to be successful in the role.
* Experience of SAP would be advantageous
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.