We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer (to work for a Public Sector client. This is hybrid working, you will be required to go to the office in Croydon, 2 - 3 times per week. Initially for a 6 month contract. Security Clearance is required.
- Proven experience as a DevSecOps Engineer or similar role within a government or highly regulated environment.
- Strong understanding of secure software development methodologies, DevOps practices, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Solid knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and best practices such as NIST, ISO 27001, OWASP, etc.
- Experience with security tools and technologies such as vulnerability scanners, intrusion detection systems, and SIEM.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, PowerShell) and infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Chef).
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex systems for potential security vulnerabilities.
To be considered please send across an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.