We are looking for candidates with a degree in Marketing, ideally a Master's Degree but would consider someone who has an undergraduate degree with an honours classification, ideally a 1st.
The candidate would ideally have 1-4 years' experience in a Marketing department and be ready to be part of a -dedicated Marketing effort in a highly successful multi-award winning Digital and Technology Resourcing and Solutions provider, and a European market leader in the provision of Technology, Business and Project/Programme Management services.
Applicants with less experience may be considered, given that they can solidly demonstrate the right attributes regarding work ethic, self-motivation and commitment in order to get the job done.
Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Consultant will work, alongside our Directors, towards the creation of compelling content for our web-site, and will manage our SEO approach. The Marketing Consultant will help shape and execute our social media strategy and work with other internal stakeholders to ensure that our social media presence is optimised and supports the needs of the business. They will become the focal point for our event management activities and provide innovative direction and support to industry events that are fundamental to the market sectors in which we operate.
Values & Behaviors
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team/matrix team.
- Highly self-motivated, driven and with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Exacting standards, with a strong desire to improve and innovate.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively and drive the same behaviours in others
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- High degree of flexibility and a 'whatever it takes to get the job done' approach
- Ability to uphold and support the Company's Values and Behaviours
Financial Package / Incentives and Rewards
- £40k + bonuses
- Industry-leading company car scheme (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, Tesla and Porsche) (inc. Hybrid or Electric)
- Generous Holiday allowance that increases with tenure
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme with contributions
- Quarterly Corporate Social Events
Professional Development for all staff
- Industry-leading, employee-led Professional Development and Training Programmes that are ISO-certified
- Personal Pathways for each employee to guide their learning and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities - 82% of our Senior Management team are progressed through from entry level positions
To apply for the role, please send your CV to our internal Recruitment Team at email@example.com
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.