SC SharePoint Developer
An SC SharePoint Developer is required to work in contract with a major organisation in Hook, Hampshire.
Role overview: This role is to create and test a SharePoint 2013 Application to replace a legacy application currently running on SharePoint 2007.
The current legacy Application is mostly written in C# and PowerShell and works in combination with custom developed page templates and security configuration. This is a lead role to port the existing capability to SharePoint 2013 with a core development brief to minimise the bespoke code as much as possible, leveraging SharePoint 2013 capability and workflow wherever possible. The developer of the legacy application to be ported will be available to assist where required.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* SharePoint 2013 Application Development, including; PowerShell, SharePoint workflow and C#.
* SharePoint Page Template development.
* SharePoint security configuration.
* Working with the other members of the Delivery team to ensure the capability is ported correctly.
* Working with the project test team to support user acceptance test trials go smoothly.
* Expert knowledge of MS SharePoint 2013
* C# SharePoint developer
* Able to write SharePoint event handlers
* Able to gather requirements, propose/design/develop solutions with direction and guidance only.
* Excellent communication skills, ability to work remotely and at all levels i.e. Senior Stakeholders, Management and Technical SMEs, in support of Delivery Office Tools, Systems and Applications.
* Microsoft visual studio and team foundation server
* Knowledge of SharePoint PowerShell including SharePoint csom and pnp
* Knowledge of SharePoint Workflow
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.