6 Month contract initially.
Daily Rate: Up-to £175 per day.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Recruiter to join a great team at a world leading organisation.
If you want the opportunity to work in a team who are passionate and driven about making sure we find and recruit the most talented and diverse range of graduates and apprentices then this role would be perfect for you! Working in our team is very rewarding as we are driven, agile, hungry and passionate to succeed and make a difference.
* You will work as part of collaborative recruitment team to deliver the UK apprentice recruitment requirements.
* Work with our Apprentice Recruitment Team to manage our candidate pipeline through our selection process from point of application to offer.
* Evaluate candidate's digital interviews and liaise with hiring managers to agree final shortlist for assessment centres.
* Be point of contact for any candidate queries.
* Collaborate with our stakeholders to plan assessment centres.
* Facilitate assessment centres.
* Work very closely with internal stakeholders to develop excellent relationships and fulfil their demand.
* Build excellent relationships with our off-shore recruitment team.
* Help the wider Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment and Programme team as required
What you'll bring.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience of high volume recruitment campaigns, preferably recruiting graduates and/or apprentices.
* Collaborative Spirit - focus a lot on collaboration and team work. We thrive on achieving results through teamwork.
* Self-driven, organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
* Further using your collaborative skills to work with your off-shore counterparts and being flexible in terms of different working styles.
* Good understanding of customer care and demonstrating it through stakeholders and a great candidate experience.
* Being a credible person within the team, to stakeholders, candidates and external companies, making sure you convey yourself in a mature and professional manner at all times.
* Confident in dealing with people and networking, being able to build relationships quickly and leverage support amongst your network.
* Being able to put your logical thinking into practice as volume recruitment is very process driven.
* A creative problem solver that is able to come up with bold ideas and not afraid to share them and embracing change.
* Excellent verbal and written communication is a must have! You will be communicating with professionals at all levels.
* A good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
* Your time management skills and prioritisation of tasks will be vitally important in this role as you will have responsibility and take ownership of everything you do.
* You will need to be flexible in terms of travel as assessment centres and events could be across the UK. Also. flexible and agile in your role, as you could get involved in different projects and demands of the business and be able to adapt quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team at a world-class organisation, if you are looking for the next step in your recruitment career, apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will respond as soon as possible.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.