Responsible for providing support for the client's ICT infrastructure including server, network and datacentre technologies.
Responsible for taking a lead specialist role in one or more of the following areas of infrastructure technology as agreed with the Infrastructure Team Leader:
Responsible for incident and problem resolution of infrastructure faults within target SLA timescales diagnosing and providing proposals for solutions including managing further internal or external third party support as required.
* Providing infrastructure support within a large multisite environment
* Incident and problem resolution within an ITIL environment
* Working with project managers for delivery of infrastructure projects
* Hands on experience with Microsoft core technologies including Active Directory
* Configuration and troubleshooting
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.