The day to day role would involve working with the business owners, e.g. the Service Desk Manager to find out the current process for setting up new user accounts and design a workflow to trigger a pre-written or partial script. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of LPM - Landesk Process Manager, and will have experience of triggering pre-written scripts to automate processes. E.g. setting up a skype account for a new starter.
Essential Skills include:
* Knowledge, skills and experience of installing and configuring Ivanti LPM platform
* Experience of configuring Ivanti LPM forms, workflow and processes.
* Knowledge, skills and experience of Ivanti Service Desk integration with LPM
* Experience of triggering external processes from LPM
* Willing to work with the ICT engineers to gather requirements and to share their knowledge about PowerShell.
* Willing to work to our standards, but also able to suggest ways to improve upon them
* Willing to work through the Software Development Lifecycle, documenting as you go.
* Embracing Agile and ITIL methodologies.
* PowerShell scripting
* SQL Database knowledge, skills and experience
* PowerShell skills needed for triggering external processes
* Requirement gathering skills - the ability to translate user requirements into technical requirements
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.