The role will involve:
* To become and act as a Applications Subject Matter Expert by developing and maintaining a good understanding of the processes and system requirements of the services.
* Ensure the applications are deployed and maintained in a manner that maximises efficiency and best practice.
* To investigate and identify root cause analysis and engage with appropriate teams for resolutions.
* Managing Changes including UAT testing with Services, presenting Changes to the CAB, engaging with other teams to implement changes to the applications.
* Provide clear and concise communication with services in timely manner.
* Provide expert advice to all applications users and support projects teams when required.
* Provide third line support and liaison with users and system vendors in order to problem solve, advise and train users, so as to ensure efficient and best practice use of the supported system.
* Build and maintain an system knowledgebase and ensure documentation, manuals and procedures are appropriate and updated.
* Engage in UAT test and sign off new system releases
Essential Experience includes:
* Extensive experience of Healthcare systems implementation experience from requirements, testing, implementation and support services
* Extensive NHS experience or other health or public sector
* Experience in gaining consensus for proposed solutions from a variety of business and stakeholders in the business
* Experience of Healthcare PAS Systems
* Experience of Healthcare EPR systems/applications including EPR Application, integration and interface including different application and technical elements of the EPR
* MS SQL Database Skills
* Integrations HL7
* Verify the accuracy, currency, completeness, and relevance of information used during problem management activities
* Understanding of ITIL methodologies and techniques
* Take action/measures to:
o Close as many problems as possible via the identification and implementation of long term resolutions/fixes
o Reclassify/reprioritise incoming problems, where appropriate, after review in order to focus attention on those problems which if resolved would provide maximum benefit to the organisation
o Track the progress of change requests for long term resolutions/fixes to problems
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.