We have an urgent requirement for a Service Desk Analyst with experience of providing first line support to staff in GP Practices. You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries to the Service Desk, either via the phone or via email so you will need excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Asking questions to ascertain the details of the issue
* Recording information quickly and accurately in the call logging system
* Providing a first line fix e.g. a password reset
* Escalating faults/issues to the appropriate team - 2nd line, 3rd line, network, 3rd party
* Updating the user on the progress of their issue
* Closing calls off within the agreed SLA's
* Previous experience of working in an IT Service Desk supporting users within the NHS, preferably within a GP or Primary Care environment
* Experience of working to SLA's - ITIL experience or qualification is highly desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail for logging and recording calls
* Experience of supporting the MS Office suite of applications including Outlook, Word, Excel in addition to clinical/NHS applications
* Experience of Active Directory
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.