My client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to assist on an initial 3 month contract based in London.
Overview of the role:
* To be first point of contact for technical support of IT services in the London Campus. This contact may be in person (deskside support) by mail, email or telephone.
* Provides a high level of customer service to students, staff and delegates including preparation of IT facilities and services.
* Deliver IT inductions and user support for staff, students and visitors to the campus
* Managing all IT fault issues to ensure that incidents are cleared as quickly as possible.
The chosen candidate must have strong experience and can demonstrate the following:
* Experience at 2nd line level.
* Extensive experience with Audio Visual and conferencing technologies.
* VOIP experience, network support.
Daily rate £20 per hour (Inside IR35)
35 hours per week
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.