* Defence Safety Management and Environmental Protection Planning.
* Air domain safety management.
* Experience of developing:
o Safety management and certification plans / strategies for civil derivative aircraft.
o Innovative approaches to safety demonstration and certification with limited and maturing safety evidence / artefacts.
* Defence regulations.
* Defence safety management systems.
* Safety case management and reporting.
* Safety legislation, regulation, conventions and defence policy.
* Compliance management (MRPs).
DT Brief Description
* safety management and certification.
* Creation and implementation of a plan to demonstrate integration safety and certification.
* Experience aircraft safety case reports airworthiness strategies, and certification
DT Detailed Description
* ITS-SED requires a safety SME that is able to act as a 'controlling' mind in advising Senior Safety accountable and responsible personnel on delivery of safety programmes and artefacts.
* The safety SME will be required to:
o Develop an approach to demonstrate aircraft safety and certification with limited but maturing evidence.
o Mature the approach into a plan and implement the plan.
o Deliver against the overarching programme and established safety management plan.
o Evolve and advise the safety programme to de-risk delivery and capitalise on opportunities.
o Work for assigned delivery teams to produce safety and environmental artefacts to time and quality requirements
* The safety SME shall advise the DT to ensure the programme will deliver artefacts to demonstrate that policy, legislation and defence regulation have been met and that assets are demonstrably safe.
* The safety SME shall be a DT focal point. As a result, will be required to represent the DT at required safety engagements, including regulatory interface, and have the ability to brief up and down.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.