We are looking for experienced Administrative Assistant who can be productive from the start and who have proven knowledge and experience in terms of Administrative Assistant subjects.
Responsibilities will include the following:
EBA (ERP tool)
* Creates Purchasing Requests (PRs) in EBA
* Monitor the process to transform a PR into a Purchasing Order (PO)
* Updates the IAS Contract Registry as soon as a PR or a PO is issued.
* Creates the monthly receipts in EBA for IWCs (Interim Workforce Capacity).
* Creates receipts in EBA for hardware, software and services purchases.
* Liaises with the Acquisition/ECAM/Warehouse stakeholders for receiving hardware and software licenses.
* Assist the Service Delivery Managers/Service Area Owner to organize meetings (booking rooms, testing VTC, sending invites, etc.).
* Approved Service Interruptions to Assist the Change Coordinator during the Approved Service Interruptions process.
* Extract simple Excel reports from EBA or from ITSM (Ticketing tool).
* Track the progress of tasks assigned to different people and report status to the competent manager.
* Act as the Document Controller to guarantee the completeness (i.e. checking that every document has been produced), quality (i.e. checking formatting and compliance with templates) and archival (i.e. checking that every document has been archived in the right place) of the documents produced by IAS.
* Updates the IAS Organizational Chart with Visio.
* Creates PowerPoint slides.
* Previous experience of EBA or other complex ERP systems
* Microsoft Office suite proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate across the team.
* Ability to track the progress of tasks assigned to different people and to report status to the competent manager.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Security Clearance: NATO Secret clearance is required.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.