Role - Architect
Start - ASAP
Duration 31/12/2020 +
Location - Belgium
Focus is on the architecture of IT applications used in the BSS/OSS domains: provisioning, service assurance, service activation, workforce management.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
* Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs
* Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios
* Participate to roadmap elaboration in collaboration with enterprise and domains architects
Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
Experience in IT, including min 3 years as architect (IT architect, business architect, Enterprise architect)
* Background as Senior Functional Analyst is also good
* Strong analytically skills
* English is required. It's a MUST.
* Very good written and verbal knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.