* Delivering secure, reliable and scalable software, and supporting your team with technical tasks when needed
* Evaluating and advising on design choices and ensuring that software is high quality and balances technical and business considerations
* Defining and documenting test cases for new systems and maintaining live systems to ensure ongoing performance
* Evolving new approaches/solutions with other professions through discoveries, maintaining a focus on development and deployment
* Helping prioritise and direct technical tasks across your team, to balance new and live services
* Design expertise for SailPoint IdentityNow
* Business process & approval process for SailPoint
* The analysis of requirements for identity services, along with the low-level design of SailPoint solutions
* Expertise in federating SailPoint IDN with Azure IDP
* Delivering PoC environments/solutions to clearly defined priorities
* Configuration of identity upload, approval processes and roles/entitlements/access profiles for IdentityNow.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.