* Playing a leading role in the development and implementation of the organisation's corporate PMO
* Ensuring Projects and Programmes are managing budget allocations with rigour and providing senior management with financial management information (MI)
* Managing the corporate project pipeline ensuing business cases for change are and managed centrally
* Coordinating the resources (people, technologies and services) required to deliver various projects and programmes
* Coordinating the production of management information to report the status of programmes and projects to inform relevant governance forums
* Overseeing risk and issue management, ensuring mitigations are in place. Ensure dependencies are actively managed resolving any programme conflicts
* Provide assurance for all programmes and projects throughout their lifecycle to ensure standards are being met and that scope, plans, benefits and objectives are clearly articulated and agreed by all parties
* Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the portfolio and/or programme plan ensuring all dependencies are understood and managed accordingly
Essential Skills and Experience:
* The successful applicant will have extensive Portfolio Management experience, which includes implementing and managing PMOs.
* The successful applicant will have strong background in audit and assurance
* The successful applicant will be excellent orator and adept at building relationships with senior stakeholders
* The successful applicant will have deliver experience in a transformational environment
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.