My client is looking for a Business Analyst with significant experience within the Financial/Pensions sector, to assist on an initial 12 month contract.
Overview of the role:
The Pensions Master Trust experienced Business Analyst will work in close collaboration with CX designers, Insight Analysts, Communications Specialists, Technical Experts to develop an end to end set of documents that will be the basis of the Service Design.
All applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Act as a subject matter expert (SME) and support the team on Master Trust processes
* Ideally 3 years' experience working within Pensions.
* Working understanding and knowledge of how a Master Trust works and how this can be applied to operational processes
* Experienced BA with a good track record in process mapping and documentation
* Experience of working within Financial Services including Pensions,
* Competent in MS Office Suite
* Stakeholder management (both internal and external)
Duration: 12 months
Location: 3 days remote/2 days on site in Edinburgh
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.